jeudi 6 juin 2013

Temps libre par Alexandre

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOtP2tK9DFrIPsDKrQdg_SaQihpd75vioaTvOFwVmNPQzBk8vebX1J5ADCsYWGOQ_zt4gUYStNgo3duleq-8aNBQHEh5HDQHiWZAIVKfKjTv6RviEEtw43dLCaFMBJ_HBtmcGqnHGfacOf/s1600/free+time.jpgFree time :



First of all, the free time was very important for every people. During the free time, we visited the city. It’s a beautiful and big city. People in Stuttgart are very calm. Then, we discovered specialities of this region like pretzel and cheesecakes, I love them. In the big walk of Stuttgart there a lot of shops. We are able to buy souvenirs and clothes because it’s not expensive. I could live in Stuttgart but he had to change the food…no it’s a joke. In my opinion, the free time is very important because I can sleep and talk with my friends when we stayed in the youth hostel and I can discovered a lot of things in this city.





It’s the big walk in Stuttgart :





Write by Alexandre